Preventing is better than healing!
I'm proud to say this work is actually the first, ever created, in-depth book on saxophone-health risks. Writen in collaboration with licensed medical professionals.
Staying Healthy and Saxy is:
- 80 pages of in-depth info + beautiful and clear illustrations on all common health-problems that affect saxophone players.
- A must read for every beginner!
- A must read if you're a parent of children who play saxophone.
- An eye opener, even if you've been playing for years!
Every problem and condition is described in detail with:
- An in-depth description,
- An overview of the known causes,
- An overview of possible aggravotors,
- An overview of possible treatments and tips for prevention
Created in collaboration with licensed medical doctors. All the information in "Staying Healty and Saxy" is based on the latest varified medical knowedge.
Evolving product: The eBook will be updated every 6 month's to stay current (you can re-download at any time to get the latest version).